Monday, July 7, 2008

More garden

I check back the next day and my plants are progressing even now! Yay! My tomato got reddish! Now it's orange! Amazing... it was just yellow yesterday.



My strawberries ripen at different times and they are all tiny, maybe 3/4ths of my thumb in width. I ate one today, and it was great. But small. Dumb squirrels! I'll eat you out of my yard!


My bell pepper plant sprouted a flower :) This breed is supposed to make jalapeno sized bell peppers that are red, yellow and orange. Hopefully it does that.


Everyone's been saying how the weather's delayed all the growing seasons for plants, so I have some hope that maybe summer will go longer into September. Delayed summer means my allergies are still on!! --even though it's July and the grass is supposed to be done with.

No comments: