Saturday, January 31, 2009

fo: Crochet Beret

Yay! It's done! I'm so excited when I actually finish something.
That's why I love crochet... it is so fast. So I can be excited on a more regular basis :)

Modifications:
  • I cut rows 9 and 10. It was getting too big. I think the shape would've been better if I had them in there, but I don't feel any remorse for my actions :)
  • Row 14 (cluster) I alternated 2 skip two clusters, 1 skip 3 cluster (sk 2, sk 2, sk 3...). This was an effort to reduce the circumference some-- I ended up with a 54 cm circumference, which is fine. Still large. The pattern calls for a 51 cm circumference.

Now I can look even more like the mushrooms I love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome hat! I like many of the hats that you have on your to do list. I wish I could find a reliable source for Japanese crochet and knitting books they are superb!

Stacey